Returns and Complaints
Withdrawal from the Agreement
A) you are a consumer
B) you are a natural person, and the agreement you have entered into with us after December 31, 2020, is directly related to your economic activity but does not have a professional character for you
- in principle, you have the right to withdraw from a distance contract.
You can withdraw from the agreement by submitting a statement of withdrawal from the agreement to us, e.g., by sending an email to: email@example.com
Return the item to us promptly at the address: ul. Żyzna 11B, 42-202 Częstochowa, but no later than within 14 days from the day you withdrew from the agreement.
You can withdraw from the agreement within 14 days.
The 14-day withdrawal period begins:
- for an agreement in which we deliver the item and are obligated to transfer its ownership - from the date you take possession of the item, or the date designated by you, a third party other than the carrier, and in the case of an agreement covering multiple items delivered separately, in lots, or in parts - from the date you take possession of the last item, lot, or part.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient to send the statement before the withdrawal period expires.
We will refund the payments made by you, including the cost of delivering the item, based on the terms provided in the regulations, without undue delay, but no later than within 14 days from the date we receive your withdrawal statement.
We may withhold the refund until we receive the item back or you provide proof of return, whichever comes first.
Remember that the right to withdraw from a distance contract does not apply to you in relation to a contract, among other things:
- where the subject of the performance is an unprefabricated item, made to your specifications or to meet your individual needs;
- where the subject of the performance is an item that is liable to deteriorate rapidly or has a short shelf life;
- where the subject of the performance is an item delivered in a sealed package that, once opened, cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery;
- where the subject of the performance is audio or video recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the packaging was opened after delivery.
For detailed information on withdrawal from an agreement, please refer to our Sales Terms and Conditions.
If a product purchased from us turns out to be defective, you have the right to make a warranty claim. It is best to file a complaint via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail to the address ul. Żyzna 11B, 42-202 Częstochowa.
Defective products should be sent to the address:
GORGOL Agnieszka Gorgol
ul. Żyzna 11B
In connection with a defect, you can demand:
- replacement of the item with a defect-free one,
- removal of the defect,
or submit a statement about:
- price reduction,
- withdrawal from the agreement - in the case of a significant defect.
We are responsible for defects discovered within two years from the date of handing over the item. In principle, you can submit a complaint within a year from the moment you noticed the defect, but the time limit for filing a complaint cannot end before the end of the seller's liability period.
Your complaint will be processed (a response provided) within 14 days from the date of receiving your complaint report by us.
For more information on complaints, please refer to our Sales Terms and Conditions.